Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by State One Stockbroking Ltd ("SOSL"), ABN 95 092 989 083
& AFSL No. 247 100. The content on this website is intended to provide you with
information regarding SOSL and its services.
By accessing or using the website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions
below and elsewhere on the website ("Terms").
These Terms are subject to change. SOSL may amend the Terms without notice by posting
amended Terms on the website. By continuing to use the website, you accept the Terms
as they apply from time to time. You should visit this webpage periodically to review
You must read these Terms carefully before using the website. If you do not agree
with the Terms, please immediately discontinue your use of the website.
If you violate any Terms, your right to use and access the website may terminate
at SOSL's discretion.
SOSL reserves the right to change or discontinue any feature or part of the website,
the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to the website,
without notice and without liability.
You understand that SOSL may have interests in the securities which are the subject
of Information, Commentary or Research found on this website.
You should refer to the Important Disclosures page
for details of such interests.
The SOSL website is provided for your personal use unless SOSL expressly agrees
otherwise. Unauthorised use of the SOSL website including, but not limited to unauthorised
entry into SOSL's systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted
to a website, is strictly prohibited.
SOSL is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of personal
information we already hold, or will collect and hold, about you. By using this
website you consent to the use of your information as provided under our
General Advice only - Disclaimer of Liability
The content on the website, including but not limited to information about SOSL
and descriptions and conditions of any kind relating to SOSL's services is for informational
purposes only and has not been tailored to any particular investor. Such advice
has been prepared without consideration of anyone’s specific objectives, financial
situation or needs. Accordingly, you should, before acting on any such advice, consider
the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial
situation and needs. If any advice or information contained in either our Commentary
or Research relates to the acquisition or possible acquisition of a financial product
in respect of which there is a Product Disclosure Statement or a Prospectus, then
you should obtain that Product Disclosure Statement or Prospectus for that financial
product and read and consider it carefully, before making a decision about whether
to acquire the financial product. The information is provided "as is" without warranty
of any kind, express or implied.
The information available of the website may not be current or complete and therefore
under no circumstances does it constitute an offer or undertaking by SOSL. It is
your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, currency, completeness and
reliability of the information available on the website.
The use of the website and information is at your own risk. SOSL makes no warranties,
guarantee or representations that the material on the website will not cause damage
or that the material is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors
or omissions. SOSL recommends that virus checks should be done on any information
downloaded from the website.
Commentary and Research
Any statements and observations about securities on the website pages are not to
be considered as Research unless they feature the Research banner and an analyst
certification. Contributions to the website from our analysts are intended to provide
commentary, information or personal views of the analyst only. The currency and
relevance of any comments or conclusions may be of very short duration only, and
may have passed by the time you read it.
Where information on the website is provided by third parties, SOSL does not independently
verify this information and therefore accepts no liability for any losses that may
arise as a result of reliance on such information.
You agree that:
- you will not engage in any activities related to the website that are contrary
to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with SOSL;
- in circumstances where locations of the website require identification for access,
you will establish commercially reasonable security procedures and controls to limit
access to your password or other identifying information to authorised individuals.
Limitation of Liability
- SOSL excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all express or implied warranties,
representations and liability of any kind which may arise in relation to access
to or use of any information or materials on the SOSL website;
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by SOSL is limited to
the re-supply of the information. SOSL is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental
or consequential loss or damages arising out of the use of the website or information
available on the website, including lost business profits, whether that loss or
damage is caused by any fault or negligence on the part of SOSL, its directors,
officers, employees and agents;
- SOSL is not liable to any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential
loss or damage for any use of or reliance upon the information on the website or
on any other linked website, including, without limitation to, loss suffered in
connection with out of date materials or transmission of computer viruses, lost
profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data, even if SOSL is expressly
or impliedly advised of the possibility of such damages;
- SOSL is not responsible if your use of the website or the Information results in
the need for servicing or replacing computer equipment or data.
- SOSL is under no obligation to update or correct any information or materials on
the SOSL website;
- SOSL does not warrant the accuracy of content of this website other than liability
which cannot be excluded and any rights which a person may have under the Trade
Practices Act 1974 (Cth);
- SOSL will not be liable for any delay, difficulty in use, computer viruses, malicious
code or other defect in this website or any incompatibility between the website
and the user's files and the user's browser or other website accessing program,
or any other problems experienced by the user due to causes beyond SOSL's control.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold SOSL harmless against all and any loss, costs,
expenses, demands or liability (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis),
expenses, demands, actions, proceedings and liabilities, whether direct or indirect,
reasonably incurred or suffered by SOSL as a result of a breach by you of your obligations
under these Terms or any willful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by you.
Links to Other Websites
- You may be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other
sites on the Internet that are not part of the website ("Linked Sites").
- Unless otherwise specified, the Linked Sites included in the website are not under
the control of SOSL.
- SOSL is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site or any link contained
in a Linked Site, or changes or updates to such sites.
- SOSL provides these links for your convenience. The inclusion of any link does
not imply an endorsement of the Linked Site by SOSL or a relationship with the organisation
to which the links are provided.
- SOSL does not warrant that material on the Linked Sites is free of any computer
virus or any other defects or errors, infringements of intellectual property rights,
nor does it authorise any such infringement by reason of the linking of the SOSL
website to material on the Linked Sites.
- You link to any such Linked Sites at your own risk. SOSL is not a party to any
transaction between you and a Linked Site.
- The website is protected by Copyright © State One Stockbroking Ltd .
All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, text, images, brochures, drawings
graphics and information available on this website is protected by copyright, trade
mark or other intellectual property laws.
- You may only access and use the information for its intended purpose unless you
have SOSL's prior written approval.
- Copying, adaptation, transmission or reproduction of the website or any part of
it, or any of the information is prohibited except to the extent permitted by Australian
law. You may, however, download and print these Terms for your personal non-commercial
- The trade marks which appear on the Website are owned by SOSL ("Trade Marks").
Nothing in the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute
any names, logos, or Trade Marks except with the express written consent of SOSL.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that use of the website is in accordance with
the laws of the relevant jurisdiction where the material is viewed or received.
- Your access to and use of the website is governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of Western Australia, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the courts of Western Australia, Australia.
- If any provision of the Terms is unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable,
that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability
of the remaining Terms.